pros and cons

pitbike26

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about how much do you pay for premix

You don't buy premix. You have to buy 2-stroke oil and mix it with pump-gas, race-fuel, or alcohol depending on how modified your shee is. As for a specific year, I bought an 06 new and if I had it to do over I would have found an older well cared for one that was cheaper and already had all of the go-fast goodies. But modin your own shee is half the fun. Expensive though.

You don't buy premix. You have to buy 2-stroke oil and mix it with pump-gas, race-fuel, or alcohol depending on how modified your shee is. As for a specific year, I bought an 06 new and if I had it to do over I would have found an older well cared for one that was cheaper and already had all of the go-fast goodies. But modin your own shee is half the fun. Expensive though.

:blink:

Ill be nice:

2 stroke oil is commonly referred to as 'premix' because you mix it before you put it in the tank! if its not premix then you are talking about an injection system, as found on the blasters and is usually removed because of reliability issues and in its place you run premix.

http://www.maximausa.com/products/2stroke/castor927.asp

:blink:

Ill be nice:

2 stroke oil is commonly referred to as 'premix' because you mix it before you put it in the tank! if its not premix then you are talking about an injection system, as found on the blasters and is usually removed because of reliability issues and in its place you run premix.

http://www.maximausa.com/products/2stroke/castor927.asp

I understand what your saying, and I also have a very good understanding of 2-stroke oil for pre-mix(ing) and injector oil. Sometimes on here we may need to be careful of our wording as not to lead less informed readers astray. You could have people walking around in the dark looking for "piston return springs" or "blinker fluid" or "various colors of power-bands" lol.

I understand what your saying, and I also have a very good understanding of 2-stroke oil for pre-mix(ing) and injector oil. Sometimes on here we may need to be careful of our wording as not to lead less informed readers astray. You could have people walking around in the dark looking for "piston return springs" or "blinker fluid" or "various colors of power-bands" lol.

i giggled at the piston return springs :happy:

I had a Suzuki Quadzilla for years and it was NOTHING but problems. Sold it, bought a 2005 shee. The 05 shee was used 1 season and the guy got rid of it. Already had the pipes and a K&N on it. I still have the T-5 pipes on it, but I switched to pod filters and had it ported and a noss head with 19's and a bunch of other go fast goodies. Have not had one problem with it to date and I ride the piss out of it in the dunes. No overheating even when its over 100 degrees out there. I do use engine ice and have a noss head and a billet impellar, but my brother does not and he does not have overheating problems either. Actually, the only bike I know that had overheating problems was my POS Quadzilla. The Quadzilla screamed like a bat out of hell when I was running okay, but that was rare.