methanol for my banshee?

How long of non-stop riding you thin i can go with a 4mill Drag Ported Cub on 39pwks.Im hoping like 1 hour?Or will I have to take my 54 gallon drum everyride lets say for a 14 hour riding weekend?

well.. Lets do the math here.. If I burn 3 gallons in 15 passes. at 4 sec. a pass X 15 passes = 60 sec.

I dont think your'll be going one hour on that motor.

well.. Lets do the math here.. If I burn 3 gallons in 15 passes. at 4 sec. a pass X 15 passes = 60 sec.

Damn that sucks.Guess Ill have to put on my sixpack rack for the trails.You have the same exact motor as me?Built by the same guy right with same carbs?

Damn that sucks.Guess Ill have to put on my sixpack rack for the trails.You have the same exact motor as me?Built by the same guy right with same carbs?

I get about 10 to 15 passes on a full stock tank at 300 foot a time. That's pushing the bike to the starting line, firing it up to warm it up...staging, WOT for 4 or 5 seconds, then idling back the return lanes to the pits or to line up and race again...

So....yeah, it's pointless for trails.

holy smokes thats alot. I bought 5 gals and ran 2 races probley around 30 passes or so. I have about 2 1/2 gals left.

Ya know...I have been giving some meth away lately....LOL..

Yeah, I get a 5 gallon, make my passes, fill back up...and I usually go through 4 gallons each race, which is 20 passes or so, give or take...sometimes I give that gallon away, sometimes I'll put it in the tank and mix it with fresh meth for the race program... Seems like we were riding every or every other weekend, so...it didn't have time to go bad.