K&N for 35 MM KEININ PWK CARBS

slingshotmb

What kind of Intake do you have. I got mine from www.Cascadeinnovations.net they sent me the 20 deg angled ones first. They were to much of an angle because I have a thick boss racing intake. So I swapped them out for some ones that have a 10 deg angle. They fit really good.

The K&N part number for the 10 deg ones I am running is RU-1090.

Edited by jbooker82

If you are looking for keihin 35mm PWKs hit up Jeff at FAST. Great price on them, just got a set last week.

Nevermind, Im a tard, I thought you wanted the carbs, not the K&N, but im sure he has them too.

What kind of Intake do you have. I got mine from www.Cascadeinnovations.net they sent me the 20 deg angled ones first. They were to much of an angle because I have a thick boss racing intake. So I swapped them out for some ones that have a 10 deg angle. They fit really good.

The K&N part number for the 10 deg ones I am running is RU-1090.

Heres what im working with...also who makes a bracket for the coolant tank..i need to lose the cut up air box.. maybe also a mud cover of some sort.

also can i use any green 50/50 mix.. coolant tanks empty.

i might dump these carbs for a single ?

DSC_0027-2.jpg

I was just wondering what kind of an intake your were running. If your running a Boss Racing style then you wont want the Pod fitlers with a 20 deg angle. They will angle down to far and rub really bad on the cross bar under the fitlers. The angled K&N's fit better than the straight foams. Looks like the foam filters are touching the pipes. The angled K&N's you can move them around so the dont touch.

Here is a pic of my intake. You can see that the intake already angles the carbs back down and with the 20 deg filters it was just to much.

103_1864.jpg

100_2086.jpg