rockymountain atv

samc

well i was like screw it the price is most likly gonna go up again and i had the discount code for $10 off so i ordered 2 wiseco piston kits, allen key bolts for the stator cover and clutch cover, and a full cometic gasdket kit set for $200 -$10 and 2 day shipping for $2.92 <something is screwed up there. all for $191.86. need to order clutch plates and a stator now and i should be good to go.

id post the code for the $10 off but it expired today =[ thats why i ordered last night.. lol

i think they're switching everything over to the '08 plan. they are slowly getting more items availabe for '08 models. i'm sure the prices are a result of it. they're setting up for next years business. same as everything else, new prices for the new year, even though some of it is the same old shit.

• 3 weeks later...
man rockymountain atv pisses me off!!! last night i was about to order my wiseco piston kit then i was like ahh ill do it in the morning and i woke up about to order it and now the pistons are 75 bucks a piece.. they raised there prices bullshitt man.. idk who im gonna order from now. lasdt night they were 65 now and now there 75

Hmm, sounds to me like you should just pay the extra 10 bucks

vitos is the best... I LOVE THEM ....

jerkoffs

haha vitos blows man, all i ever hear is storys about shit messing up i was talking to vitos on the phone and they told me not to buy a vitos piston and you get what you pay for.. so that really sums it up