Whats left of the part out..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is what's left fellas.

10. 39MM PWK's. Comes with all fuel lines, Mikuni fuel pump, Modded bowls for more fuel, Clamp

on K&N filters and a Dual Feed Pingel and dave moore super jets. $475

14. Billet Case saver. A little bit of material was removed to fit a 16 tooth front sprocket. $30

15. CFM +6 swingarm. Good bearings! Comes with a chain and UPP long chain slide. Also comes

with a +6 stainless steel brake line. $175

16. Polished axle $70

18. Rear sprocket carrier and brand new JT 40 tooth Chrome Rear Sprocket. $40

20. Custom made seat. Was profesionally cut then had $25 a square yard vinyl stretched over it.

Comes with pan and good working latch! Paid 110 for the work alone. $120

22. Front hubs. Good shape one of the studs could use a replacement as it has a small cut in it(stripped bolt had to be cut off) But i used it with no issues. Goeed bearings and seals $40

23. Complete break system. Comes with front and rear calipers, master cylinders and MSR front

brake Lever. $150

27. Motor mounts and motor mount bolts. This will be upper and lower strut mounts. $30

28. Complete banshee bolt set. Most have been replaced with stainless steel allen head bolts. $50

31. Polished stock kicker. No clanging or noises its still tight!.. $50

32. Stock Thumb throttle with polished Cap. Harness still attatched $35

34. KBC gunslinger helmet size XL. very good shape. $120

35. Steering stem. Good shape, straight! $50

lol !!! thats what i have !!!!! sold-- if you can wait till monday(use a diffrent bank for pay-pal). lol... i should have just made a list for u and badshee and u could have shipped everything together.

Np, It's yours man lol.. Yeah he has talked about how easy you are to work with. Np though man until monday, go through that updated list and see if there is anything else you need lol :D

thats wrong !!! why are you trying to tempt me ?? my 6 year old boy is already getting a set of in frame cpi's and a pingel for christmas, i guess the wife's getting a polished kicker !!!! thanks !!! send you the money on monday. for real.. wish i could have waited and u both sended everything together (saved on shipping).

GOOD FEEDBACKS FOR U AND BADSHEE.........

thanks again !!

thats wrong !!! why are you trying to tempt me ?? my 6 year old boy is already getting a set of in frame cpi's and a pingel for christmas, i guess the wife's getting a polished kicker !!!! thanks !!! send you the money on monday. for real.. wish i could have waited and u both sended everything together (saved on shipping).

GOOD FEEDBACKS FOR U AND BADSHEE.........

thanks again !!

Well keep it going and get mom and dad some Alky carbs and grandma and grandpa a swingarm lol.. J/K :D

Anyways guys here is whats left. I have dropped the price on alot of this stuff to get it gone. Really need this stuff to be gone within the next two weeks..

10. 39MM PWK's. Comes with all fuel lines, Mikuni fuel pump, Modded bowls for more fuel, Clampon K&N filters and a Dual Feed Pingel and dave moore super jets. $400 Bowls had a 1" x 1.5" extension added to them for more fuel. They was welded then industrial strenth epoxy was used to insure no leaks. $400 shipped.

14. Billet Case saver. A little bit of material was removed to fit a 16 tooth front sprocket. $25

15. CFM +6 swingarm. Good bearings! Comes with a chain and UPP long chain slide. Also come with a +6 stainless steel brake line. $200 shipped

16. Polished axle $70

18. Rear sprocket carrier and brand new JT 40 tooth Chrome Rear Sprocket. $30

20. Custom made seat. Was profesionally cut then had $25 a square yard vinyl stretched over it. Comes with pan and good working latch! Paid 110 for the work alone. $110

22. Front hubs. One stud has a small cut/grind into it has a stripped lug nut had to be cut off. It doesn't effect it though and nuts thread on fine with hand. Could be replaced but worked fine. $50

23. Complete break system. Comes with front and rear calipers, master cylinders and MSR front brake Lever. $125

27. Motor mounts and motor mount bolts. This will be upper and lower as well as strut mounts. $20

28. Complete banshee bolt set. Most have been replaced with stainless steel allen head bolts. $40

32. Stock Thumb throttle with polished Cap. Harness still attatched $30

34. KBC gunslinger helmet size XL. very good shape. $110