Aftermarket -2 -3 swingarms wont work

Washburn

Well I found out I actualy have a Lonestar -3 swingarm not a Laegers (Elka seen pictures and correct me on the brand of swingarm) and the Pro dual linkage and rear Elka shock will not fit without modifications to the swingarm. I called Lonestar and they said they and Elka just found out about this problem with Elkas linkage and an Elka rear shock rubbing against the swingarm. Im assuming its just for the - swingarms cause the longer swingarms will have more room in there but mabey not Ill have to check next time I talk to Cody. So I talked to Cody and what needs to be done is the inside of the swingarm needs cut like 4 inches and 1 inch deep and replaced with something so the linkage will fit and the rear shock wont rub. I can however run the linkage and my stock shock so I do get to ride this weekend and determin weather or not I want to keep the swingarm that short. I posted this new topic because it relates to anyone with a Lonestar or Laegers (I think) swingarm and wants the Elka LT Linkage setup.