just ordered ASR +3+1

zach45

ahah no way, I WISH!!, if i had that sweet of a front end though, id have to have custom skid plates made for it, i couldnt imagine bangin through the trails with $2600 of front end hittin rocks and coal and shit.. i run armadillo +2+1's with works triple rates w/remote rez's, only cost me about $1100 WITH the skidplates for the a arms too, love it, great to have skids on the trails

ahah no way, I WISH!!, if i had that sweet of a front end though, id have to have custom skid plates made for it, i couldnt imagine bangin through the trails with $2600 of front end hittin rocks and coal and shit.. i run armadillo +2+1's with works triple rates w/remote rez's, only cost me about $1100 WITH the skidplates for the a arms too, love it, great to have skids on the trails

Yea Jackson I agree with you.. I was just talking to Zach about that, I have the ASR's also, and a main concern of mine is not having skid plates on my front end.. It def sucks.. Im thinking about having some1 fabricate a set for me...

Yea Jackson I agree with you.. I was just talking to Zach about that, I have the ASR's also, and a main concern of mine is not having skid plates on my front end.. It def sucks.. Im thinking about having some1 fabricate a set for me...

i have asr too but there great, remember you bend it they replace it. its the best warrenty out there better than any company.

jackson i know you dont like the asr but you should think about selling the arms you have and get the asr, there much better in my opinion. ive tried your front end, the shocks are great and a arms are good but if you ever decide to switch go with asr, unless you have the money go w what ever your bank account calls for, hopefully rolldesign, lol

yea that is a good warrenty, but i didnt want heim joints, i had ordered a set of fullflight arms with the works shocks, then emailed the guy and cenceled the a-arms off him after reading bad reveiews from people, so i had the shocks sittin there and needed -arms quick, i saw these armadillos with skid plates and my mind was made up.. $550 it was ffor them , with skidplates , all chromoly , tough to beat.never said i didnt liek ASR< i have no experience with them, i was just giving that guy some feedback in the other post , so i googled it cause i knoiw i read about them on Everything2stroke in the past. what didnt you like about the armadillos that made you switch to asr? one of the main selling points for me was the skidplates ! , i havnt seen any others offering skid plates to go with their arms, you think companies would relize the vast majority of us are trail riding and similar stuff and want skidplates, its not like they are hard to make, eveyrone should offer em i think