RS Flywheel

jayzx10r

Has anyone installed a Ricky Stator Flywheel? Did it make a difference to the brightness of your lights?

Is there a way to identify one compared to a stock flywheel?

I'm thinking I'd like more than 200watts. Any recommendations on another brand of higher output stator?

Thanks, Jay.

I bought one and burnt up 5 or 6 stators. Bought a OEM one and havent had a problem since. The tolerances were to close form the inside of the FW to the stator. It would make slight contact at several different points.

I got one. It does make the lights brighter and they work better at a lower RPM.

Did the manufacturer (RS) put an identifying mark on your flywheel? Since I bought my quad used, it has some aftermarket parts on it from the previous owner.

How can you visually tell the difference between the stocker and the RS flywheel?

I have the RS 200W stator but didn't see one of the voltage regulator RS sells on their site. Do I need one of these?

Thanks Man, Jay.

Did the manufacturer (RS) put an identifying mark on your flywheel? Since I bought my quad used, it has some aftermarket parts on it from the previous owner.

How can you visually tell the difference between the stocker and the RS flywheel?

I have the RS 200W stator but didn't see one of the voltage regulator RS sells on their site. Do I need one of these?

Thanks Man, Jay.

I the stock one has some kind of stamp I think it says denso or Nippondenso, and some type of yamaha part number. The RS one is not marked. I think it just has an Arrow Stamped on it.

Here is the RS Voltage Regulator.

RS Voltage Regulator LINK

ACreg.jpg

The yellow wire hooks up to the blue wire and the brown wire goes to chassis ground. Tell them your putting it on a banshee and they will put the right bullit terminal on it for you.

josh

I the stock one has some kind of stamp I think it says denso or Nippondenso, and some type of yamaha part number. The RS one is not marked. I think it just has an Arrow Stamped on it.

Here is the RS Voltage Regulator.

RS Voltage Regulator LINK

ACreg.jpg

The yellow wire hooks up to the blue wire and the brown wire goes to chassis ground. Tell them your putting it on a banshee and they will put the right bullit terminal on it for you.

josh

That is what I needed to know. I have a stocker flywheel.

:thanks: Jay.

• 5 weeks later...