how are leager a arms?

zach45

They are just about the best most proven A-Arms ever made. Thats what I was going to get for my XC Banshee untill I found out they now only offer +2 and not +1 forward control arms for the Banshee anymore so I went with my second and just as good arms Lonestar +2+1 Racing A Arms.

I really like the JB Racing A Arms also (Actualy my first choice and when I get a 450 I will definatly get a set) they use the same quality material and parts (and I could of got them for a really nice price) as Laegers, LSR, and Roll Design$$$$ but are a little thicker and stronger but they dont offer them for the Banshee.

Good reasonable question. answer is I have smacked and bent 2 left upper chromoly a arms before by smacking trees in woods racing senarios and the frame was always fine. Frames are suposto tweak/crack for less impact if your in that serious of a wreck. Im more worried about rocks and trees/ruts hard jumps bending my arms then if you do tweak the frame some you can still finish a race not the case with bent a arms.

Only time I bent a frame racing is when I bent my axle and smacked a tree head on

and 1 time when I was younger I was going up a hill on my LT160 and a blaster jumped down the hill and hit me head on the frame bent in a S like it was suposto to and I dident get hurt at all.

everyone says heim joints are fine as long as you spray a little wd40 on them every now and then., but like anythin else there are good heim joints and cheap ones also, like FullFlight, they make their a arms with cheap shit heim joints, and then charge more money if you wana upgrade them to chromoly heims, you definatly dont want cheap heim joints