OS Radiator

LiftdT4R

any reason your going with a OS unit rather then a stocker? your bike should cool fine with a stocker. if your over heating you probly have a problem that needs to be fixed rather then throwing a bigger rad on it. thats of course assuming your not riding in blistering hot areas with little to no air flow..

I bought a PD radiator because they look to be the biggest. I got mine from a guy on ebay for 365 or so. I cant find his user name. All he sold was PD stuff.

Here is an auction for one but I didnt pay that much. I got mine because I like to play around on hills VS going 90 in a straight line to keep it cool.

Ebay LINK

d69c_1.JPG

any reason your going with a OS unit rather then a stocker? your bike should cool fine with a stocker. if your over heating you probly have a problem that needs to be fixed rather then throwing a bigger rad on it. thats of course assuming your not riding in blistering hot areas with little to no air flow..

I actually never had the bike over heat on me, but my stocker is shot, all the fins are bent, and we do some tight trails on some hot days, and since I don't have a fan, I thought a bigger rad would be good insurance.

I'll try one more time, if anyone has a used one, hit me up, otherwise I guess I'll be picking up the torch works one.

how you doin out there in san diego, little hot?

Reason are engines are overheating out here is because of how hot it is, and especially at hatfield-McCoy, I'll run some areas where I'm climbing hill for 10-15 minutes at a time, and then you destroy your brakes going down the other side, then back up to another ridge, and your engine just runs hot after a while. Good ol tight woods riding.