Rubber Exhaust Clamps

LiftdT4R

Anyone know where to buy 'em? I had a ton of them, but I've either used or lost them all, the guy at my cycle shop said he had no idea where to get them. I really don't wanna dish out $60+ for aluminum exhaust clamps, the rubber ones have always worked fine for me. Thanks, :beer:

the high pressure hose they sell is not the same as hi temp correct? i know there is the clear hose with nylon threads in it thats called hi pressure

Yea your right those are different hoses. The hoses that come with toomey pipes or cascade's clamps just apprears to be a silicone high temp hose. Just looks like heater hose for vehicles. Most heater hose for vehicles is rubber, not silicone hose though.

Aight, second question here, I'm going to stop being cheap and buy the clamps. I have LRDs on my one bike, and Paul Turners on my other, anyone know who makes the LRD pipe clamps, or else what pipes are the same size. I didn't seethem on the Cascade site. Thanks! :beer: