Lonestar swingarm

angler

The lonestar arms are nice, and I have heard a lot of good things about them. The only turn off is the price.

I am probably going to end up with a Custom Creations swingarm. They are doing a few things for me on my rebuild, but I am running out of cash quick.

Me and a few other banshee buddies are trying to get some $$ together so we can each buy one at the same time so we can get a deal. Sort of like a mini group buy.

They have nice products. Made of Chromoly, Tig welded, round carrier etc.

Here are a couple pics.

Picture009.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Not sure yet. It will probably depend on how many orders we get together. I'll shoot you a PM.

I run lonestar+4 swingarm and lonestar +2+1 a-arms i love them there strong as hell look the best and if you do bend or break them send it in and they will send you a new one free.

i got a Wuicksand Swinger, the worksmanship/construction is top notch! the chroming however isnt.

i had to send it back to him once to get "fixed" and it stil isnt as it should be. his prices are not much differant then lonestars, for the money i spent i was not saticfied with the appearance of it.