My + 4 for a +6 swingarm

moneybags

whats up buddy, good luck with you trade, but i was wondering if you where happy with that swingarm from ebay, I bought a +2 from him but I havent tested it out yet bc my bike isnt ready yet also, how do you like that passion motor, Jim is doing mine right know, just curious how you felt about the performane, etc...... thanks any info would be great...

The swingarm seems to work pritty good for just duning riden and what not. I deffentely would not go jumping anything huge with it. The power coating is starting to chip a little where the bolts come in contact with the arm.

As for the motor, It rips when everything elce is up to par. Only realy had it running good at the dunes once.

It was running down outher cubs that claimed to have pulled 100 HP on a dyno with no problem. That was also my first time riden in the sand. If you look in the video section Their should be some video of it in their. Make it easy and do a search in the video section for moneybags