This is for YOU, TurboBanshee420

You know Turbo, I commend you on your efforts, though I think it's always been your arrogance that has really cost you any respect. But really what you should of done is save the arrogance when you had something to back it up with. As I see it, you may be soon running the very monoblock engine you despise before it's all said and done. :thumbsup: Man that would have to hurt!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo is there any chance I could talk you into trying (longshot) to get 50.2hp out of my setup???? I know it seems like a duanting task. But I think if we both put our heads together it could be accomplished with relative ease!!!!! You should consider branching out from just autos, to quads and bikes. With numbers like yours people would be lined up around the block to get your stuff!!!! I mean hell 50.2hp....that is just a dream for most of us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with my bike!!!!!! Wait a minute I just figured out how to get 50.2hp out of my cheetah.....I pulled a plug wire!!!!!!!!!!! Dude your a jackass!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute I just figured out how to get 50.2hp out of my cheetah.....I pulled a plug wire!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a good one. lol.

ouch you have a monoblock... how much did you pay to have someone do that for you? I don't need to pay for that garbage.

If your the true hot rodder that you say you are, Why do you have a problem with somebody making Huge horespower with an aftermarket cylinder.

How does your hot rod shop feel about World Casting's Merlin blocks for those 1000 HP Chevys. Or do you guys still like to use Chevy 2 Bolt main blocks.