first ride

moneybags

Figered I would give a heads up now, Wile I wait for it to cool down. I am getting reedy to give my new motor its first break in run. The new mods are the 06 in my sig. I also get to run the new a-arms wich are new to me. All I can say is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Well it is going to be fun, but hard to stay out the throttle for now.

I am so close!!! :woot:

I will let you no what happened tonigh.

Figered I would give a heads up now, Wile I wait for it to cool down. I am getting reedy to give my new motor its first break in run. The new mods are the 06 in my sig. I also get to run the new a-arms wich are new to me. All I can say is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Well it is going to be fun, but hard to stay out the throttle for now.

I am so close!!! :woot:

I will let you no what happened tonigh.

ya man keep us updated sound like its gonna be good :thumbsup:

It has become quiet clear, I need a bigger swing are. :blink:

For some reason my back break is draging now. So, I go home and bleed the breaks off into a Bud Lite bottle.

Guess what I ended up drinking 20 minets later. :sick::sick::sick:

F_ me man, If it is not one thing its another. :banghead:

The a-arms kick ass with the shocks.

How does it compare to your cub?

I have put about 6 gallons of gas throu it now and I am starting to lay in to it more and more. It has nice top end power. It does have pull like the cub and has some bottom end aswell. To try to sum sompthing up about this motor, It is BAD ASS. I got it tuned in pritty good now with a 168 main and 50 poilet at sea level.

I wont really beable to compair it to the cub untell I get it in the sand thow. I am planning a trip to Sand Mountion the 1st or 2nd week of October. (With or without you Tony) that will be the test. I hope to have a swing arm by then, but dont see it happening. I need to get a new pic with the fenders chopped.

Agin, riding with extended a-arms is half as cool as the new motor. Both are just F-N great.

AGIN, THANKS JEFF

Thanks Beau, glad you like your new motor! Let me know if you need any help with anything or have questions.

As far as comparing the T5 Dune/Play stk cyl. to a drag ported Cub w/Shearers....well that shouldnt even be close but im sure the Cub wont get it easy. Your Play motor should be a blast to ride and still hold it own in a race !!!! Enjoy.. :beer: