+2+1 or +3+1

zach45

nythonlets see pics guys...

i need ideas on what to get..

i will be using yfz shocks for now..

post up feedback on what you have and where u got them, and price if possable, or if you have arms for sale

im only going to buy chromoly arms...

these are what im looking at so far..

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/prod...dFamilyId=9304

i have rode a bike with +2+1 in the trails and i felt that it was way to wide for fast riding. i got hung up a lot and bent the shit outta my rims. i took my shee out with stock suspension in the trails and liked the way it rode alot better. didnt you say you wanted to get the height back for the rocks in another post? if so you should just use your 450 shocks on the stock arms and that will get you another inch higher with much better than stock shocks. i think that would work pretty good. besides if you bend your stockers they are a dime a dozen nowdays...

i ride mostly trails and pits and had to figure out if i wanted +3+1 or +2+1. i know everyone says with my type of riding i should go w +2+1 but i went w +3+1 and im very happy about it. think about it its only another inch on each side. get a ruler out and look at how small it is. im very happy w the +3+1 a arms and have had no more problems with the width in the trails.

just my 02 cents. you will be happy what ever way you go.

i went w asr a arms and axis shocks. im very happy w my chooice.

heres a link to the pics of the a arms and shocks on my bike/ http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82156

good luck

I am with peterlocal22. I also trail and play ride on a local MX track. I just recently purchased LSR +3+1 a arms and Elka dual rate shocks set up for MX both front and rear. I have the a arms and shocks on, and am now waiting on a -1 LSR swingarm. The difference the a arms and suspension make in the ride is absolutely amazing. The bike is far more stable and handles great. I have been jumping it through the fields, but no MX yet. I cant wait to try it out on the track. I Also have a GForce axle in back. If you are curious about width, etc like I was I am still running stock wheels and have my axle at full +4 length. My front is 49 inches wide and rear is about 47.5 inches wide. It is very expensive, but all worth it when you ride it for the first time. I wish I had pics to throw on for ya. Hope this helps.