Blaster piston Domes

CombatTalon2

Just realized that i've been running blaster piston with standard banshee 20cc domes in my Noss Head. I e mailed DLnoss, but just wondered if anyone on here knew the difference between the 795 series pistons and the Blaster pistons?

Tore the engine down because my clutch basket exploded and now im thinking of throwing a new top end in it while im at it. there is no major wear in the cylinders so a quick hone should do the trick since im at 66mm already. Just wondering if i should stay with the Blaster pistons or switch to the 795s and my 20cc domes.

Thanks

Dustin,

I just got your email.

That is right.

The Blaster piston domes usually have a flatter squish area than the Banshee piston domes. It is better to run Banshee angle domes with Blaster pistons than Blaster domes with Banshee pistons but you will have better performance matching the domes to the pistons.

Domes should be less expensive than pistons if your pistons are in good shape. Give me a call if you want to get some.

-David

Dustin,

I just got your email.

That is right.

The Blaster piston domes usually have a flatter squish area than the Banshee piston domes. It is better to run Banshee angle domes with Blaster pistons than Blaster domes with Banshee pistons but you will have better performance matching the domes to the pistons.

Domes should be less expensive than pistons if your pistons are in good shape. Give me a call if you want to get some.

-David

Thanks Guys!