Horse shoe drags

bbcmudtruck

I went to my first horse shoe drags last night. It was awesome. I was just wondering if anyone else races these? Last night was my first event and when I pulled up to the light to stage I gave her a good rev and broke my dam throttle cable. So I have yet to race in one, however there will be one next sunday, the 16th in Maryville MO.

yea i have heard of these...sounds fun but i don't think my tranny would like the whole slowing down thing...well actually i would just have to haul ass and then come to a complete stop down shift and then haul ass again! :biggrin: i would still like to try them out on my stock banshee though..

Yes, you have two side by side lanes and a light. You drag down to a cone that is set up 300ft down the track. When you reach the cone you have to turn around it, or slide around it, and then drag back to the starting line. You can not go out of your lane, and you must go around the cone. So its a two way drag, with a 180* corner! Alot of the races that I saw were won based on the riders performance in the corner. Here is a website to the club that put this one on. www.xposedpics.com