Time for a new chain!

Coupelx

if you dont buy from him get a D.I.D. 520 gold xring or oring depending on where you ride.

120 links will fit pretty much any bike unoless you have a LONG swinger. costs like 100 bucks.

Just keep in mind when you change your chain you DO NOT want to reuse the old sprokets. they will eat your chain up and make it not last as long.

i ride only dunes with my shee and make about 6-8 trips a year. last time i had to get a chain i went with a primary drive gold x-ring from rocky mountain after checking the spec's and finding they were the same as the d.i.d. i've been running it for 2 years now and have had no problems so far and it still looks new. my last chain was a d.i.d. gold x-ring and it lasted me about 4 years so the primary drive seems to be holding up about as good ad my d.i.d. did. i payed about $120 for the old one and about $80 for the primary drive. as for sprockets i just run whatever the local bike shop has in stock but i think next time a swap them out i'm gonna try the primary drive sprockets also just to see how long they last. i figure at half the cost if i get half the use out of them i didnt get ripped off but i'm happy with the chain.

i would say you will be fine with any good brand name o ring or x ring chain. if all yo do is drag race or on pavement then an o ring is unnecessary and will rob a little power......

i only have experience with DID and renthal products and i like both. :thumbsup: