clutch rod and ball

All you do is swap the parts out. Nothing specail. I would get one from Cascade Innovations. There's have 2 flat spots on the out side up by the adjustment nut. That allows you to hold the pice while adjusting the clutch. Others I have herd about have the flat spot on the other side so you have to set the adjustment, take the clutch back appart to thighten it down. Then re assemble the clutch.

Cascade Pancake Mod LINK

Throw%20Out%20Bearing.jpg

All you do is swap the parts out. Nothing specail. I would get one from Cascade Innovations. There's have 2 flat spots on the out side up by the adjustment nut. That allows you to hold the pice while adjusting the clutch. Others I have herd about have the flat spot on the other side so you have to set the adjustment, take the clutch back appart to thighten it down. Then re assemble the clutch.

Cascade Pancake Mod LINK

Throw%20Out%20Bearing.jpg

thanks alot do you guys use this product in your bikes and do i have to crack the motor to install it. :evil:

yes its worth getting. if you ever plan on doing a lockup its a must. to install it you have to drain the fluids and pull your clutch cover off. remove the cluth and install it do your self a favor and buy a clymers manual. they will help you tackle any job on the bike step by step

Edited by Bansh-eman

not even sure what everyone is talking about here, but it sounds like something i dont realllllly want to find out for myself, so how would a person go about welding the ball to the rod?

yes it works well with a lock up. welding the ball to the rod happens when the clutch is held in rolling down a hill, or on a dyno when the clutch is held in.a few extra ounces of oil, just enough to go over the center of your clutch hubs stops this also.

yes it works well with a lock up. welding the ball to the rod happens when the clutch is held in rolling down a hill, or on a dyno when the clutch is held in.a few extra ounces of oil, just enough to go over the center of your clutch hubs stops this also.

Listen to this man.

When it comes to rods, balls and keeping them lubed, he's the King (or should I say...Queen)

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: