Aluminum Gas Tank

XxMeltIcexX

Getting a tank made for my shee, a friend works CNC machines and tig welds, so this is going to be fun. My question is what else would you guys look for in a tank? And looking at extra space to expand the tank so it would fit under the stock plastics and hold more capacity(maybe come a little lower and back further than the stock one). Ive always wanted a polished tank but never could go to a smaller capacity... Any ideas and opinions are greatly appreciated..

Eric

They already make a small 1 gallon tank for drag racers lmao, my point is that i want one that holds atleast stock capacity and looks pretty, i love polishing shit :biggrin: I like the idea of a reserve tank, i might actually make an extra tank that bolts up under the seat where the old overflow bottle sat.. We'll see, going to start the project soon although..

It would be cool to have treaded posts or nut-plates along the bottom centerline of the tank. The wire harness, cables, etc. could be clamped to the bottom of the tank. Just a thought. :geek: Might make it more of a hassle to pull the tank though.

Ya that sound awesome, no more wires tie rapped to the frame...