Temperature

tonyown

try flushing out your rad with water and some rad cleaner

take out the plugs on the side of the jugs and then take the water pump cover off and check the impeller and just stick the hose in the rad and after you do that put the plugs back in and leave the impeller cover off and make sure that you have enough water flow from the hose and start it to get chuncks of stuff that might be in there and i would recomend engine ice as your coolant and try that out if not then what spark plugs are you running if there to hot then it could be running hot or same as to cold of plugs

whats your compression cuz stock bore and and 21 cc domes shouldnt need 50/50 mix 91 octane should do it and i would recomend 32:1 or 40:1 as a mix

I flushed rad like 3 times last winter to make some mods... I already use engine ice... my impeller is a billet one... high flow pro design... I run BR8ES spark plugs... I don't know about compression I just didnt want to take a chance... I'd have to make sure there's no detonation... maybe will I try it one day lol... I'll try 310 and 320 main jet soon.