New rebuild, won't run

Knox

I just recently rebuilt my 99 shee, put in a new hot rods crank, wiesco prolite pistons. i run 110 octane w/ amsoil dominator, i started out 32:1, it would run strong for the warmup, i would take it out and it would bog down when its supposed to hit the powerband. i started mixing it 50:1 it ran great for about 45 mins, i shut it down for the night. next day went to ride it, it ran great for a couple mins then it was like i hit the kill switch, it would just bog when i hit the gas. i pushed it home and let it cool down i could start it up would run for a couple mins then it would die like before. i can let it idle and it will idle for a couple mins then finally die but if i touched the gas it will die instantly. i checked compression 147 left side and 150 right side. after i check compression the left side is now just blowing cold exhaust, it never warms up, the left side warms as normal, i have switched wires from one side to the other no change, swapped plugs one side to the other, no change. put new plugs in, they have about 10 mins run time on them and they are solid tan, not sure if thats normal, really kinda new to the banshee scene. also when i was breaking it in doing the heat cycles it would start on like half a kick, now my leg feels like its gonna fall off by the time it finally starts, and once it does start and dies you have to let it sit for quite a while before it will run again. I'm lost please help me, i've had this quad for about 4 months and rode it twice :down: i really wanna be able to get out and ride before labor day

i say try a plug chop just to get that out of the way

then you should go over and properlycheck all you electrical

after that dont run 50:1 cuzthats intence try 40:1 or 32:1

150psi is alot whats your mods

you also may have a clogged main jet or pet cock causing little to none ride time with thick mixture and ok run time with 50:1

i am going to point towards electrical problem but i am sure that somebody wll fined it and it well be a beast at 150 when running right

Hate to say it...but you need to leak down test that bike if the electrical checks out.

My 4 mil cub acted just like you're describing, started easy...seem to rev ok in Neutral, put it in gear and it falls on it's face.

Had a bad air leak...and it held good compression on a Snap On Gauge. Normally an air leak won't show on a static compression gauge.

Just a thought.

The tors have been removed, i can't keep it running long enough to do a plug chop. It has toomy t-5 exhaust, vforce 3 reeds, stock carbs, not sure on the jetting, pro design cool head, ported and polished, new hot rod crank, new wiesco pistons and rings, k&n airfilter. Not sure on where to start as far as checking the electrical or on how to do a leak down test.

Well just a thought but I had a similar problem when I rebuilt mine this summer and I had a similar problem.I went a little overboard I think with the coating the cylinders and stuff with oil during the build and I ended up going threw 4 sets of plugs in the first 10 minutes of running afterward.the plugs would only last like a minute or 2 and then it would die or backfire if I tried to rev it.First 2 stroke build I've done and I coated the cylinders with oil like you would with a 4stroke wasn't sure if I was suppose to or not so if you did the same it could be that.

i've gone through 4 sets of plugs, no change, i can't get fire on the left side at all now. i've swapped wires from one side to the other, and new plugs and still nothing any ideas? it never backfires, it just boggs down and dies after it has ran for 45 secs to a few mins.