V Force 3 Reeds

I received my V force 3's from Jeff and opened the box to check them out and the hole which is round would seem to be restrictive compared to the large opening that is on my stock cages. They are supposed to be better, I guess they are that way for a reason and are really better then stock. Just suprised me on how they looked.

I received my V force 3's from Jeff and opened the box to check them out and the hole which is round would seem to be restrictive compared to the large opening that is on my stock cages. They are supposed to be better, I guess they are that way for a reason and are really better then stock. Just suprised me on how they looked.

Dale...

I run the stuffers...don't know why, just got them.

A buddy runs a 14 mil cub on nitrous leaves the stock stuffers in there, and that bike rips.

So...unless you're going bigger than that....I'd leave it as is...:)

, ive had lots of issues with v force , the 2s flow more than the 3s and a set of stock ported cages with power reeds or boysen reeds will flow more and cost less .

, ive had lots of issues with v force , the 2s flow more than the 3s and a set of stock ported cages with power reeds or boysen reeds will flow more and cost less .

Not trying to sound like a dick, but do you have any proof or other?

We haven't had a good reed discussion on here in a while...Again, not doubting you, just looking for facts to support that claim, that's all.

Dale...

I run the stuffers...don't know why, just got them.

A buddy runs a 14 mil cub on nitrous leaves the stock stuffers in there, and that bike rips.

So...unless you're going bigger than that....I'd leave it as is...:)

yea , i had a set of stock cages ported and carbon power reeds installed and flow bench tested till they flowed more than a v force reeds from 1dir racing ,they will be here first of next week and ill take some photos cost way less than a set of 3s

So the picture on the right has a stuffer in which is what my V force looks like. I can remove that piece to get it to look like the one on the left which is what my current stock cage looks like. So I guess I didnt really look at pictures of the reeds to know they were going to be that different.

yea , i had a set of stock cages ported and carbon power reeds installed and flow bench tested till they flowed more than a v force reeds from 1dir racing ,they will be here first of next week and ill take some photos cost way less than a set of 3s

sorry but any reeds can be made to run better on differently ported engines. no two engines perform the same. so the only way to really test the validity that a certain reed makes more power is to try them on a bunch of different motors.you show me 10 dyno runs where stockers make more power than v force and ill switch tomorrow. otherwise, ill stick to what most of the big HP motors and drag racers are running. vf2 and vf3 have the reputation of making more power for a reason.