Labor Day @ Silver Lake

That sounds interesting...I've always wondered if Bourbon and Benoil would run good...LOL...

I'm planning a dune trip in early october, and I said I wouldn't go out of state this year...

However....I need to get out and ride.... Give me some details next time we talk.

Is that "Little Sandy" Rog? I think if we could get a good group out...that'd be a blast...

No this is Sheltons.....Little Sandy race would be nice.....but I cannot get time off for that race.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yea, what a blast! Had to cut the trip short but it was great to party and ride with you guys! Could hardly make it back to my site friday night, that was a rough nite in the ole S10 hahaaha. We ought to set up an HQ trip this fall on an off weekend.

Hell yea, what a blast! Had to cut the trip short but it was great to party and ride with you guys! Could hardly make it back to my site friday night, that was a rough nite in the ole S10 hahaaha. We ought to set up an HQ trip this fall on an off weekend.

I was already thinking last weekend in September...but, I might just head to Kentucky with Roger!!

Let's pick a weekend in October...won't be busy...

I was already thinking last weekend in September...but, I might just head to Kentucky with Roger!!

Let's pick a weekend in October...won't be busy...

There may be a problem with that now Dave......... I just got a job offer on Friday that I pretty much cant refuse. It will put a damper on most of my hunting this year and out of state racing. I will keep you posted!!

So...how was the trip guys??

I had a rough night last night, I realized typing while toasted makes your words look about as good as they sound when speaking...

Just a bad idea in general......

Let's hear some stories...

Rog..

You still planning on renting Bob's for Saturday? Evan should have his YFZ together, and I haven't rode for a month...so, I'm itchy!

So...how was the trip guys??

I had a rough night last night, I realized typing while toasted makes your words look about as good as they sound when speaking...

Just a bad idea in general......

Let's hear some stories...

Rog..

You still planning on renting Bob's for Saturday? Evan should have his YFZ together, and I haven't rode for a month...so, I'm itchy!

Lets get a head count!!!! If we can get a dozen or so people....I will call Bob tomorrow!!!