Labor Day @ Silver Lake

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving as soon as I can get my kids into daycare. It'll be 1 at the latest so I'll be there by 4 at the latest

See you guys there around 8 or so. Gotta work all day, but the trip is onlt 1.5hrs from my house. Anyone gettin there early, wanna try andhook me up with a voucher?? Im only ridin saturday all day.

Man...I appreciate it greatly Rog...:)

Between having lunch with Evan today and yesterday....and all the stories I know I'm gonna hear about at Bob's next week, it's gonna kill me.

However, financially and because of work I just can't make it.

We're supporting the Grand Prix down there all weekend, just got back actually....so, from home to Belle Isle isn't too bad.

I don't think I'll be able to support them very well if I told them to hold on for 4 to 5 hours....LOL....

Man...I appreciate it greatly Rog...:)

Between having lunch with Evan today and yesterday....and all the stories I know I'm gonna hear about at Bob's next week, it's gonna kill me.

However, financially and because of work I just can't make it.

We're supporting the Grand Prix down there all weekend, just got back actually....so, from home to Belle Isle isn't too bad.

I don't think I'll be able to support them very well if I told them to hold on for 4 to 5 hours....LOL....

I understand.....still I gotta give ya a little shit. What do you think about a trip to Kentucky in November?????

I understand.....still I gotta give ya a little shit. What do you think about a trip to Kentucky in November?????

That sounds interesting...I've always wondered if Bourbon and Benoil would run good...LOL...

I'm planning a dune trip in early october, and I said I wouldn't go out of state this year...

However....I need to get out and ride.... Give me some details next time we talk.

Is that "Little Sandy" Rog? I think if we could get a good group out...that'd be a blast...