Labor Day @ Silver Lake

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's got room in the tent for Saturday night. I wanna come up Saturday but Curt cant go till sunday. So I figure I'll come up Saturuday morning,ride dunes all day, spend the night (get real, real, real drunk). Then Curt will have to meet me some place on Sunday. If it's a problem I can stay on GRR property....but nobody will be there, so I'll be getting drunk by myself...that's no fun!!!!!

Hell of an offer, and I appreciate it Roger.

However...

My company is putting on the Grand Prix AND Jazz Festival in Detroit this weekend.

The odds of me being on site for one if not both events is pretty good, since I'm the only one that does this kind of support/work at my office...

I told E to blow it up for me, so I can get a 10 mil cheetah...LOL...

that would be sweet roger, I just wanna see what my bike will do with alittle more tire.

whats the roll out on those taller haulers?? tryin to see if I am gonna need to re gear!

its only got 11 extreams on it right now.

found a set for the play bike, thanks though shayne.

Edited by badassbanshee479

that would be sweet roger, I just wanna see what my bike will do with alittle more tire.

whats the roll out on those taller haulers?? tryin to see if I am gonna need to re gear!

its only got 11 extreams on it right now.

found a set for the play bike, thanks though shayne.

Not really sure JT I would say around 70" rollout. They are kinda short.....you should be good with the gearing you have. I'll throw both sets in the truck.