Labor Day @ Silver Lake

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they have a state park on the other side of the lake and theres lots of private camping areas...

http://www.silverlakesanddunes.com/

all the info you pretty much need is there

im hoping to make it tomorrow afternoon gotta work til 12:30 and we have a family reunion all weekend at our place but not sure if the wifey will allow it or not!

no big deal JD....

i got stock shocks on the front right now,and its getting strapped down anyways.

if i do any struts itll be just the fronts.

i want a lil suspension under my ass!!....lol

plus i wont have time at the track to put them on

gonna be busy enough trying to get it jetted and getting the timing advanced

Dan

Why u doin all that at the track? Something new??? haha, my front end is so low with these struts, bob can probly leave the track grating to me! haha

Why u doin all that at the track? Something new??? haha, my front end is so low with these struts, bob can probly leave the track grating to me! haha

i dont have the jets is why im jetting at the track....

which reminds me JT dont forget the jets and filters....

ill have shayne put the jets in while i pop the stator cover and bump the timing.

shouldnt take too long i hope

Dan

i dont have the jets is why im jetting at the track....

which reminds me JT dont forget the jets and filters....

ill have shayne put the jets in while i pop the stator cover and bump the timing.

shouldnt take too long i hope

Dan

thats cool man, i might lean mine out a lil bit too, well see what happens. Ill see you out there tomorow mornin, ill be there around 830

shayne is picking me up at 9am...

that will put us there 9:45ish.

i cant wait!!!!!

Dan

Well.. That was the best day of racing I ever had!! Sure am glad I made the trip :biggrin:

I guess They're having some races in ohio.. That might be worth looking into.. It cant be too much farther then bobs and it'd be nice to see a different track. If someone has a 4 place trailor or somthing like that, we could take 6 bikes meet up in the detroit area and split the cost from there.

Well.. I mapped it out and its about a 6hr drive for me.. so it'd be about 3 from detroit area.. I dunno.. maybe I'm just gettin antsie from not racing in awhile.. When's the next race at Bob's? 29th? I think albright is having a race on the 29th also.. we need more tracks!! I cant wait that long!!! I'm going through withdrawls!!!.. Hopefully I can get my fix in silver lake...

when and where shayne??

Well its a 300ft dirt track.. not sure what kinda of dirt it is.. might be loose. Not sure when, I'll have to get some more info. Its on the Eastern side of OH close to the PA border. I read about it on another post. I also found 3 sand tracks in indiana but I'm having problems finding schedules for them

Well its a 300ft dirt track.. not sure what kinda of dirt it is.. might be loose. Not sure when, I'll have to get some more info. Its on the Eastern side of OH close to the PA border. I read about it on another post. I also found 3 sand tracks in indiana but I'm having problems finding schedules for them

hey shayne...you still entertaining the idea of leaving thursday??

im planning on leaving real late thursday evening prolly around midnight or so.

Dan

hey shayne...you still entertaining the idea of leaving thursday??

im planning on leaving real late thursday evening prolly around midnight or so.

Dan

I was.. but its not fun tryin to get this big azz hauler parked in the middle of the night. And I forgot I got to take my kids to daycare on friday. So the soonest I'll be pulling out of here is about 8-9ish. That'll put us in SL about 12ish.. and we'll have some time to chill out and get set-up before we have to go and wait in the voucher line for a few hours.

Does anyone have extra room for a quad to get in dunes? or any Idea's to get one more out? My brother-inlaw wants to go.. but I got no way to get his quad out to the dunes. I already got mine and dans on my truck and I dont like tow anymore cuz I got busted by the po-po last time out.

Edited by Fouledout421