Labor Day @ Silver Lake

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there around 9:00 only stayin for test and tune.

I have a car show to go to, and that mud bog is sounding like a good idea!!

where abouts is it jd??

Ohh yea, good times man. I guess its off of center road?? Im still rough on the details, but i heard its by fowlerville. It should be a good time with plenty of beer! Ill get more details today and let u know saturday morn..

OHH, Dan I wont get a chance to make u those struts by tomorow. You can see what I have saturday, and i can ship you a set of 3 for 25 bucks sometime next week if u want... they are 1 x 1 x 1/8" Aluminum tube.

Ohh yea, good times man. I guess its off of center road?? Im still rough on the details, but i heard its by fowlerville. It should be a good time with plenty of beer! Ill get more details today and let u know saturday morn..

OHH, Dan I wont get a chance to make u those struts by tomorow. You can see what I have saturday, and i can ship you a set of 3 for 25 bucks sometime next week if u want... they are 1 x 1 x 1/8" Aluminum tube.

no big deal JD....

i got stock shocks on the front right now,and its getting strapped down anyways.

if i do any struts itll be just the fronts.

i want a lil suspension under my ass!!....lol

plus i wont have time at the track to put them on

gonna be busy enough trying to get it jetted and getting the timing advanced

Dan

Heard about your uncle last week, JT...sorry to hear the news man...

I think I've got him talked out of alky till he can do it up right.

I can tell you once he's setup, though...with a lightened frame, drag axle, and the "Motor" he's gonna build, we are going to have our hands full.....

I'll let the air out of one rear tire JT, you get the other....

Either that, or we put a "Desert Seat foam" on his bike so he can't touch the footpegs...

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

hey guys just wanted to fill everyone in before they make the trip tomorrow that we have been hit bad last night and wednesday night with the weather...im bout 15-20 minutes north of clarksville but guys might wanna call bob just to make sure everything is good to go...hate for everyone to make the trip and not run...

hey guys just wanted to fill everyone in before they make the trip tomorrow that we have been hit bad last night and wednesday night with the weather...im bout 15-20 minutes north of clarksville but guys might wanna call bob just to make sure everything is good to go...hate for everyone to make the trip and not run...

Alcoholbanshee lives 5 minutes from the track...I've been keeping in touch with him as well...

Thanks dawg...appreciate the heads up!!

You gonna make the trip lush???????? Be nice to meet some fellow banshee/atv guys in the area. I promise I wont infect you with the drag bug!!!!!!!!!

Keep me updated (Dave or Roger).. I'd hate to make the trip and have it canceled

Honestly, I think it's gonna be just like the T&T/Race a month or so ago...

Rainy start, track maintenance...late start for T&T, late start for racing...

But Redlight Racing won't be there...he's Grounded...LOL.

Rog, if you don't mind and remember tomorrow...give me a call in the AM. I'll be up early...on the road by 7AM. I'd hate to call you and wake you up, etc...

Talked to Roger...

Track is ok. Shut down area is a little soft, return lanes are muddy.

Hopefully...they get minimal to no more water.

He said it'll be worth our trip out...if anything changes, he'll call.

I'm leaving the crib at 7, hope to get there 9:30ish and take my time. Got a feeling it'll be a delayed start.

Hopefully they make it worth the wait!