Labor Day @ Silver Lake

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at valdu with shayne and dan, I am also meeting about 10 people up there.

Should be a good time. Swing on through and have a couple!!

I'll have some extra Alky up there.. I'm bringing my drum. It's still about 1/2 to 3/4 full. I need to get rid of it before winter, So if anyone needs any I'll sell it for 2.5/gal

I'll have some extra Alky up there.. I'm bringing my drum. It's still about 1/2 to 3/4 full. I need to get rid of it before winter, So if anyone needs any I'll sell it for 2.5/gal

Shane...you coming out to Bob's this Saturday for T&T?

If so...I might take some off your hands for you as well....

Shane...you coming out to Bob's this Saturday for T&T?

If so...I might take some off your hands for you as well....

Yeah. I'll be there. I gotta atleast make one race this year!.. Seems like everytime there is a race either I got somthing goin or my wife does.. I'll probably be making the rest of the races this year.

Ya I can bring ya some Dave. How much you need?

I got the drum just before Memorial day and its always kept sealed. How long this stuff last?

Kept sealed, room temps...and off the concrete...it's last a LONG time. I've run old meth before...

I've got a gallon or so in the bike, and about 2 1/2 left in the can. Probably won't need any for Saturday, but...never know.

It's not mixed in the drum already, is it???

Kept sealed, room temps...and off the concrete...it's last a LONG time. I've run old meth before...

I've got a gallon or so in the bike, and about 2 1/2 left in the can. Probably won't need any for Saturday, but...never know.

It's not mixed in the drum already, is it???

No, I pump it out as needed and I keep the drum in my Toy Hauler. I'll bring a extra 5 for ya just incase. I'll use it the next weekend for sure if you dont need it.

Edited by Fouledout420