building a rotax powered banshee

Skithis

0 for 2 so far, start looking at post dates on the threads your reviving sir. and possibly the last time the author even logged in.

why does it even concern you... It dont.. If your just going to be a dick ( like 90% of the people iv seen here which is why i stopped using this sight a long time ago) i didnt know there was a limit to how long after a post i was allowed to comment. Funny on other messagebords iv posted n s**t ten years old and still get answers.....also on other messagebords people actually try and help each other out instead of being smart ass's and talk sh** in a little box.... Edited by addicted2banshees

do as you wish, i just thought you didn't realize the post was years old and the OP hadn't even logged on in a millennium so doubtful they would do so to answer your reply.

ok as far as the crakenstien.  i personally watched a few of them run out here when i got into the sport.  they were bad ass.  really truly "custom" motors as far as i'm concerned.  a while back there was what i would call the ultimate cranker.  i dont know who built it  and the owner that had listed it was really vague on its existence also.  it was some kind of billet blocked jetski, snomo twin motor on a set of billet cases i think it was in the range of a 950 - 1100cc?  it had the pipes down the center of the frame like crankers.  it was absolute bad ass in my mind..  i dont know what happened to it  dont know if he ever sold it.  never seen it anywhere at all.  the owner claimed it cost in the 30 k range to build  didnt look like it ever was even ran.  and the person that built it had since passed away?? 

i think with the transmission updates that have happened and other advances in tech these could have been a much better setup these days..   but then again  the dm's and dmx's are nearly all bolt together and just involve $$$ anyways..  

Addicted2dick ........you'd be in over your head trying to mate a 10hp Honda vertical shaft engine in a go cart with a 13hp horizontal Briggs. Give up before you get a headache trying to assume why the pipes come out the wrong way.....carry on peasant

did i offend your boyfriend or something. Funny he needs to have his little bitch come to his rescue. Just because i asked about this motor dont mean i dont know what im doing. Why dont u come race me n see for your self. Im sick of u banshee hq bitches running your mouths all because i asked a fucking question..... Get over it... Obviously you really are from a trailer park n momma musta been white trash cause obviously no one taught you that if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all. Again this sight is SUPPOSED to be for helping people sharing knowlage and so on. Its NOT ment for pompus assholes being dickheads to people looking for information. No wonder every other sight i see as people ripping in this sight cause non of you arw helpfull in anyway shape or form.... Is it really that difficult to answer a question with out being an asshole.... I see ur n line everytime i check back shows u have NO LIFE what so ever. And as far as ur little butt buddy said about how long its been since the other person has been online i dont have time to sit and click on every person to see whe they were last nline. Nice that you have sooo much free time but i dont. Hence why i asled the question here in first place instead of spending hours looking shit up my self right now. Some of us have something called jobs.... There was bo reason for you to even chime in here never mind come out to me like an asshole. Go ahead an report me and this post i know ur going to. Y and the rest of the people here who think its ok to treat people looking for answers this way can suck a long hard one. Thats not for everyone just the assholes who thinks being an asshole is helpfull in anyway.

I believe the motor cam was refering to was jade from slipshot. it was on custom mattoon cases with skidoo cylinders with carbs in the front. it sold and went to puerto rico and is running fast times. if i remember jade had parts to build 1 more like that. not sure if they went with the bike or if they are on the shelf. it is def a custom motor and needs an unlimited budget.

Since we are reviving I have always wanted to use a baker 6 speed off a harley on a jet ski type motor or sno mo but no room for more projects lol

I've been wanting to do a baker behind an old Mach Z motor that's collecting dust and shelf space. Just waiting to finish the next banshee to start a cafè bike.