Single carb jetting

MarineNYC

Ok guys. I picked up a stage 4 Single carb kit. It is a Klein 35mm PWK. I am currently running Dmc alien 916 system with K&N with airbox cover removed. I am runnin the stock carbs with 310 mains 30 pilots and stock needle at center clip. I ride around 500- 2000 fasl and It is hot and humid here in NY anywhere between 75 to 100 degrees. She runs great now. Do you guys have and Idea how I should jett this carb? Do any of you guys have a similar setup as me? Is this too much carb for my bike considering I have no porting yet? HELP GUYS

Ok guys. I picked up a stage 4 Single carb kit. It is a Klein 35mm PWK. I am currently running Dmc alien 916 system with K&N with airbox cover removed. I am runnin the stock carbs with 310 mains 30 pilots and stock needle at center clip. I ride around 500- 2000 fasl and It is hot and humid here in NY anywhere between 75 to 100 degrees. She runs great now. Do you guys have and Idea how I should jett this carb? Do any of you guys have a similar setup as me? Is this too much carb for my bike considering I have no porting yet? HELP GUYS

No its not too much carb. Where was your jetting at now (main, which needle, pilot, air screw)?

I would assume you would be at around a 185 main, with eek needle in probably close to the leanest clip position. Then a 42 or 45 pilot jet with like 1-1.5 turns out on the air screw.

Jet the main first, then do needle, then do pilot and air screw.