What size carbs should I get

FMS50

Just wondering what size carbs are recamended for the 2000 Banshee in my sig. I have stock carbs right now but I would like to upgrade in a week or two. I was thinking 35mm but i figured before I buy them i would get some opinions on that.

Also while im here what gearing would you guys recamend for the bike. My main goal is to go faster up hills at Dumont and Glamis.

And last question are there better in frame pipes out there than Toomey T5's

Any advice would be appreciated....Thanks

Edited by FMS50

Just wondering what size carbs are recamended for the 2000 Banshee in my sig. I have stock carbs right now but I would like to upgrade in a week or two. I was thinking 35mm but i figured before I buy them i would get some opinions on that.

I have 35mm pwk airstrikers for my cub (mods in sig). maybe 33mm pj's for you?

Also while im here what gearing would you guys recamend for the bike. My main goal is to go faster up hills at Dumont and Glamis.

And last question are there better in frame pipes out there than Toomey T5's

Any advice would be appreciated....Thanks

Your gonna want to call K&T and ask them what they recommend for carbs and pipes with their port jobs. Thats what I would do, they do some of the fastest stuff out there.

With a K&T port job I would say 33 PWK's are the minimum size carb. Probably more along the lines of 35 PWK's. Call K&T to make sure though.

Exactly.... I have no idea how opened up a K&T port job is.

My guess is 35PWKs and some CPI or Shearer inframes.

The only thing I can tell you is this...though. With a shearer pipe, it's a lightswitch. You're either on or off the pipe...no bottom, no mid. So...as long as you can shift it and keep it on the pipe...that would be my choice.