dual rate or tripple rate

peterlocal22

ok boys and girls.

now ive heard the debates over what shock is the best for the banshee between dual rate vs tripple rate but never got a solid answer?

anybody know what it is?

i ride mostly trails with lots of rocks and debri, love to jump.

i want my bike to stay above all the stumps and rocks because im sick of getting dented in a arms or getting stuck over logs, etc.

im getting +3+1 a arms that require stock length shocks.

help me out here

what should i get?

thanks

Edited by peterlocal22

I loved my triple rates did most of the same riding as yourself. I have them for sale if you are looking for a set they are non-rezzy.

i also have a set of tcs 0 preload ride height adj compression adj rem rez dual rates

and a re done by tcs stock rear setup as a 0 pre load ride height adj dual rate

there set up for janssen mx tech +2+1 a a rms which i also have for sale with all new heims and and all new tie rod ends on the rods

Dan

i also have a set of tcs 0 preload ride height adj compression adj rem rez dual rates

and a re done by tcs stock rear setup as a 0 pre load ride height adj dual rate

there set up for janssen mx tech +2+1 a a rms which i also have for sale with all new heims and and all new tie rod ends on the rods

Dan

good package deal tcs shocks are great, when was the last time they were serviced, how fat of a rider are they sprung for. how long have you had them, and how much$$$

good package deal tcs shocks are great, when was the last time they were serviced, how fat of a rider are they sprung for. how long have you had them, and how much$$$

never been serviced....they were brand new in feb of this year.

they might have 15 hrs on them at most.

there set for a 135 lb rider.

850.00 and the ride for just the shocks........they were almost 1,300 new from c&d racing

im goin drag bike is why im selling....

id do 1,100 and the ride with the arms

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan