Chain skippin over sprokets?

I've had 2 things happen like this, 1st was a new sprocket(rear) that was supposed to be for a banshee but if you wrapped the chain around the sprocket about 3/4 around the chain would start missing the teeth(hope I am making sense). 2nd was when I left hard from a stand still the chain would pick up the slider and a slap(slider hitting swingarm) would be heard.

I've had 2 things happen like this, 1st was a new sprocket(rear) that was supposed to be for a banshee but if you wrapped the chain around the sprocket about 3/4 around the chain would start missing the teeth(hope I am making sense). 2nd was when I left hard from a stand still the chain would pick up the slider and a slap(slider hitting swingarm) would be heard.

Was it a new chain. If it was the old one then yes it wont match the teeth on a new sprocket because the old chain is stretched. New chain needed.

it really can only be your sprockets worn or chain stretched.. the axle/hub splines could happen but its not gonna last long. those splines are small and i would think once they start skipping, youre gonna be buying new axle/hub in no time. id recheck your tightness of the chain.. the problem almost has to be there or worn sprockets.