bigger carbs

I am running a set of stock carbs right now. I continue to have constant problems with them and I am getting fet up. I was considering upgrading to bigger carbs. If I do so what size do u recommend for a casual rider. What other parts do I need other than the carbs themself (Like boots and stuff?). And how much will this thing cost me?

I am running a set of stock carbs right now. I continue to have constant problems with them and I am getting fet up. I was considering upgrading to bigger carbs. If I do so what size do u recommend for a casual rider. What other parts do I need other than the carbs themself (Like boots and stuff?). And how much will this thing cost me?

what kind of problems have you been having??

Eric

im with you, i never cared much for stock carbs either. i thought they were a pain. i would go with some keihin 30mm pwk. they will work well with your stock motor and will be good with some porting as well. youll need to buy some upp or other intake boots to go with them.. i would recommend calling jeff at FAST. he will set you up with everything you need at good prices.. give him a call. 1-785-364-5325

I ran Keihin PWK 33's on my mx ported machine. I now run them on my drag ported 4mill. I woulnt waste my time on 28-30mm knock off brands.

Not sure I agree with that. I havent ran any bigger than 30mm knock offs. They definitely made a difference over the stockers. Unless you've run 28-30mm carbs I guess you cant say either.

Not sure I agree with that. I havent ran any bigger than 30mm knock offs. They definitely made a difference over the stockers. Unless you've run 28-30mm carbs I guess you cant say either.

No I havent ran 28-30's. When I was talking to jeff at fast before I bought my carbs. He told me that if I was just going to stick with pipes, reeds and cool head that the 28-30's would be ok. He told me if I plan on porting my banshee (wich it had already been done) to go with the 33's