Recomend jetting please.

I'm bringing this over from the repair section. My bike cuts out at high rpm's and i think its something electrical, but i got comments that 410 jets are way to big for my setup. All my mods and elevation in my sig. Please recomend what you think my jetting should be. I had my bike set up with 400 mains on a p4 kit and it leaned out on me and costed me an engine.

I'm bringing this over from the repair section. My bike cuts out at high rpm's and i think its something electrical, but i got comments that 410 jets are way to big for my setup. All my mods and elevation in my sig. Please recomend what you think my jetting should be. I had my bike set up with 400 mains on a p4 kit and it leaned out on me and costed me an engine.

You should do a plug chop and see for yourself. Maybe you had an air leak when you burned up your last top end?

That's the same thing I said a long time ago...

I fail to see how a stock cylinder, even on a drag port...would need jets bigger than a triple port on a cub...

And, just like a cub...why are you running T5 pipes and stock carbs on a drag ported cylinder?

410 mains at 3000 feet, something else is seriously wrong.....fix that first.

I ran anywhere from 390-410's on mine when I was running stock carbs. Pretty much sea level here. 410's were rich on my bike but I like to run it that way as long as it pulls the gears.

I had the same problem a couple years ago. Mine turned out to be the stator and flywheel.

Do you have any buddys that you could swap some parts with?

try 340's with some 27.5 pilots, should still be fine at that altitude. similar setup that u have is on my bike as of like 6-7 months always ran perfect.