73mm cheeta 4 mill top end needs fixed cheap!

i am looking for a set of same side shearer silenced big bore small flange pipes.. and a set of 11 or 12 paddle hauler sls.

badassbanshee479 has a set of 11 paddle sls for sell for 300 plus wheels----- 2bzy2p has a set of 12 paddle with wheels for 370 shipped. look in for sell section.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

tired off looking at it waste away someone needs to smoke some body!! will sell it with polished head with interchangeable domes now. head is PERFECT and polishd to match polished cylinder 800.00 head is worth 300 alone reeds are worth 200.00 alone.. so your getting everything else for 300 bucks!!! if you need an idividual part i will part it out now... its gotta go

1800 complete thats new pistons, replated, ALL new gaskets, seals, case machining for the cylinder to fit, the case filling so it seals corectly, case matching for the transfer tunnels, dissasembly and reasembly new reeds on the cage that needs it, studs that it needs, and new intakes that you will need also motor will be turn key.. crank must be welded w TZ bearing and i would recomend an ez shift trans motor will make a LOT of power and be a fun dune bike what size carbs and what pipes are you going to use? if crank needs welded and you need a tz bearing for it i can do that also.. if you like call me 620 802 8807

1800 complete thats new pistons, replated, ALL new gaskets, seals, case machining for the cylinder to fit, the case filling so it seals corectly, case matching for the transfer tunnels, dissasembly and reasembly new reeds on the cage that needs it, studs that it needs, and new intakes that you will need also motor will be turn key.. crank must be welded w TZ bearing and i would recomend an ez shift trans motor will make a LOT of power and be a fun dune bike what size carbs and what pipes are you going to use? if crank needs welded and you need a tz bearing for it i can do that also.. if you like call me 620 802 8807

Give cam a call. He set up my 4mm cub. Great guy, great work :biggrin: