73mm cheeta 4 mill top end needs fixed cheap!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will measure the port timings it was FULLY drag ported by trinity. tunnel porting and everything.. exhaust is wider and larger and all the ports were smoothed and cleaned. the transfers were widened and extended. it had a LOT of work done and ran like it also.. i can measure it all out but if i rember right the exhaust was a 198 d and the transfers were like a 131 or 132. but i will have to measure them again to make sure.

thanks for the offer... i listed on ebay if it dosent reach the reserve i will SERIOUSLY consider the high bid.. i can also help; with the top case half mods that can be done to fit this in. ican also fill the gaps for the base gasket to fit better for better sealing... heck i can even build this into a motor if thats what you need!

ok i'll try this i will sel it for 1800 with NEW pistons, NEW gaskts o-rings REPLATED and i will get and install the studs,.,. this will in essence be a BRAND new top end.. it will still have the old head but you can either buy an RKT ( irecomend) OR just run it. if you want it this way there will be about a 3 week wait for it while its getting replated..

I can also install this on YOUR bottom end and have it set up and ready to ride.. top case cut, filled, matched and ported for another 300 bucks.. including dissasembly of your motor and reship back to you.

cylinder is set up for a 4 mill long rod crank ( wiseco's signature )

Edited by camatv

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...