97 Banshee Rebuild Complete

jbooker82

Well I got my 97 banshee rebuilt.

66mm Patriot Racing Drag Ported Cylinders. (400cc)

4 Mill Long Rod Crank

Cool Head with Patriot Racing Domes

Keihin PWK 33mm Carbs

Toomey T5's

Direct Drive Lockup with stock springs

Barnett Carbon Fiber Clutch

Timing set at +8 deg

Black Chrome with Glitter in the Clear Coat powder coated frame

New 2006 OEM Plastic with OEM Yamaha Decals (Most expensive graphics kit I have ever bought)

Avenger A arms, with Works Shocks

Alba Stock Lenght Swing Arm ( I know way to short for the cylinders but makes for a fun ride)

I can make the list bigger but I will stop with the List.

First ride after the breakin went to an atv jamboree at genoa nebraska. It ran well I still have some playing to do with the jetting. I didnt race any of the big dog's with +10 swinger's and out frame pipes. It was fun racing 450's and other 4 strokes. The look on there face when you go sreaming by them in 3rd with the front wheels completly off the ground is well worth it. :biggrin:

Well any way here are the pics. (I forgot to put on my anodized black water pump cover.)

103_1844.jpg

103_1848.jpg

103_1833.jpg

103_1842.jpg

103_1838.jpg

103_1845.jpg

103_1871.jpg

103_1860.jpg

103_1858.jpg

103_1854.jpg

sweet ride bro. put ya some cpi or shear's on that baby n it will really fly. I dont know how the hell your keepin that front end down.

I know I would like to put some shear's on. I run sand stars in the sand that helps. Not hooking up right off the line. I would probably be in a world of hurt if I had the right set of Haulers.

When I trail ride it is in the sand hills of Nebraska at the Halsey National Forest. They dont allow paddle tires so I just run my kenda klaw's. That is probably the thing that keeps me from launching my self in to a tree.

It sucks at the hill climb at the forest because it is all sand, and i get beat by my friends drag racing. I thought about trying some of those Kenda Knarly's with every other row of lugs shaved off.

I am not out for competived drag racing. Just fun to have a fast machine.

What started it was my girl friend took over my 720cc Raptor with kenz ported head, and stage 3 hot cam. I cant have my GF riding a faster machine than mine. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...