air box help!

i ride trails and some times i will probably get into some mud. my question is what do you guys that have 35mm pwk's do? is there a airbox that will work or is there some kinda adapter i can get for the box? i have the boots, but the air box does not even line up! i also have the reed spacers(which im not really sure that have any effect other that moving the left carb up? please help!!! don russell

I trail ride my banshee with PWK33's and POD's. I just dont plan on using my banshee as an outboard marine engine.

I had 34mm PJ's with an air box. I used the UPP Carb boost for bigger carbs. No Reed Spacers. The clutch arm rubbed on the carb and the air box was a pain to get in. So I got POD Filters. It is to much of a pain to try running bigger carbs, and an air box.

yeah thats what it is looking like. i do not plan running a outboard either,but at the same time i want to be safe running through mud(don't want to be the one that goes around the mud holes) i have the upp boots. maybe if i drop the spacers and get the billet bowls that would help? don