Works Shocks

87_shee

I just picked up a set of triple rate works shocks for a project I have going on, but the shocks are missing the 2 top bushings and one bottom spring retainer. I have E-mailed works a couple times now to see if they sell these parts, but I have yet to get a response. So I wanted to know if anyone on here knows how I could go about getting these parts?

7093_1.jpg

They are kinda hard to get ahold of, call 818-701-1010 and ask for Oscar in service, he'll hook you up. They must be shorthanded or really covered up, I never got 'em to return a voice mail so if you get that don't bother just keep calling back until you get ahold of him or someone else in service...

do like ben said, i sent works emails several months ago when getting my rear shock revavled. never heard back... calle them and got it shipped to them same day.. you want to try and aviod the old guy.. i cant remeber his name, he will talk your fukin ear off...

Thanks for the replys guys... well I guess I just give them a call.

BenBB Im gonna have a few questions for you about your front end once I get all my parts in and those shocks fixed, Im doing something similar to your front end

do like ben said, i sent works emails several months ago when getting my rear shock revavled. never heard back... calle them and got it shipped to them same day.. you want to try and aviod the old guy.. i cant remeber his name, he will talk your fukin ear off...

LOL yeah that's Sandy in Engineering, don't think I managed to get off the phone under an hour both times I talked to him haha!

Thanks for the replys guys... well I guess I just give them a call.

BenBB Im gonna have a few questions for you about your front end once I get all my parts in and those shocks fixed, Im doing something similar to your front end

Cool good luck. Anytime ya need somethin' lemme know.