yfz 450 a arms/spindles/hubs and tcs shocks w ressies

peterlocal22

Ok, I'm wondering how do you get 450 arms on the banshee? I have a xc race banshee that I'm wanting to put the max clearance arms on but they are not made for the banshees... SO if anyone knew a way I could make the 450 arms fit, I could just invest in the kit and get some 450 spindles as I already have 450 cut elkas (long story on why they are 450 length). Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Ok, I'm wondering how do you get 450 arms on the banshee? I have a xc race banshee that I'm wanting to put the max clearance arms on but they are not made for the banshees... SO if anyone knew a way I could make the 450 arms fit, I could just invest in the kit and get some 450 spindles as I already have 450 cut elkas (long story on why they are 450 length). Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Look in the suspension forum. There's a walkthru thread by Mullet Man that explains it all.

Are your TCS shocks also built for the YFZ setup?

yes the tcs shocks are set up that way.

As far as yupdates, this new set up is great. the shocks really are amaizing soak up all the bumps and landings from jumps. The a arms work great and look real cool too. Now that I know this set up works I will be buying the new G series Shocks by works. I bought the TCS shocks used for a great price. I said once I know this set up is the bomb that I would invest some money into a good set of brand new shocks. so here it is working great so im buying new, lol.

the only part i wasnt crazy about was the steering could be difficult at times. Now this might be common when ever you increase the width of a bike, i dont know because this is the first time ive ever done this. i always had stock a arms.

anyone know of any good remedies to fix this problem?

other than that i would say do it the set up is great, oh ya hit me up if you need a set of sweet TCS shocks set up for aroun a 170 lb rider w ressies and w bushings that fit the banshee frame up top and bushings that fit the yfz 450 a arms down below. these a arms have four rides on them since serviced. other ways ill throw them on ebay. figured i let anyone all you hqers know first esp. since alot of people are doing the transfer.