Look what i scored on ebay for YFZ a-arm conversion

MFIC

Just bought all this from Ebay. Did some research and found out Yamaha 700, 660 and 450 hubs are the same and banshee hubs there own. I also found in my research yamaha 700 and 450 spindles are the same. 660 spindles are there own and the banshee spindles are there own. I only thing i will need to get is a spacer for the a-arms. I'll post up some pics when everything gets here and i can get them on. For the $369.35 i spent its more than worth it in my opinion. I also hope to get some back when i try to sell my takeoffs. Thanks to everyones on here for the info i found in my search.

06 YFZ450 A-ARMS $65.00

aarms.jpg

06 YFZ450 SHOCKS $165.00

shocks.jpg

04 YFZ450 SPINDLES $41.36

spindles.jpg

05 YFZ450 HUBS $49.99

hubs.jpg

BANSHEE +2 CHROMOLY TIE RODS $48.00

tierod.jpg

Edited by MFIC

nice job,

do you need to run yfz 450 rotors, caliper and master cylinder when you use the yfz 450 spindles and hubs? or can you use the bansahee calipers, rotors, and master cylinder w yfz 450 spindles and hubs?

thnak

nice job,

do you need to run yfz 450 rotors, caliper and master cylinder when you use the yfz 450 spindles and hubs? or can you use the bansahee calipers, rotors, and master cylinder w yfz 450 spindles and hubs?

thnak

From what i have read the rotors are the same, calipers are same bolt pattern with the YFZ being 2 piston not 1. The banshee master cylinder would be fine for either setup. Im going to try and do this with the banshee brake setup. The only thing that might not fit is the calipers, might have to space them or something.

From what i have read the rotors are the same, calipers are same bolt pattern with the YFZ being 2 piston not 1. The banshee master cylinder would be fine for either setup. Im going to try and do this with the banshee brake setup. The only thing that might not fit is the calipers, might have to space them or something.

You can run eithe caliper, but you'll have to get YFZ450 caliper bolts to bolt them up. Because the 450 spindle is aluminum it is considerably thicker than the Banshee spindle so your Banshee bolts will not work. As far as spacers go, I have them available for the 450 swaps. If you have any questions about them I have a posting here and in the for sale area. Peterlocal22 is one of a few people running them on here if you need a reference as far as quality, fit etc. -Brian

I got my YFZ A-arms for 25 bucks :biggrin: but that is still a bargin.... wow i need those tie rods lol and some shocks and im set, maybe a brake upgrade (YFZ) later on... great info on the pricing. I dont know about using ebay... sucks because those are some nice prices...