370 long rod

I got a drag ported top end(66mm) from a friend that upgraded to a cub for next to nothing.

It came with blaster pistons but no bearings.

Do i use blaster wrist pin bearings?

My wife told me when i get her a LTR450 i can do anything i want to my bike.

Looks like it is going to be a long rod 370 with 35mm pwk's and cpi or shearer in frame pipes.

keeping hers stock so it will be reliable.

the blaster piston is the same as banshee pistons, after 66 or 65.5 one of the two they become "blaster pistons" but they are the same thing

Not true at all... Blaster pistons have a higher wrist pin location. The piston crown is also has a different radius.

Not true at all... Blaster pistons have a higher wrist pin location. The piston crown is also has a different radius.

You are correct,I believe the radius is 9 degrees.To clarify it for "toybreaker" The pin bearings are the same not the pistons.

from what i have read off weiscos site they are the same as 795 series pistons... the height, wieght, pin location, as far as piston crown what are u referring to?

The Blaster Piston also is .025 shorter between the wrist pin and the piston head. And the crown is also a different shape. It is flatter.

I am running blaster pistons with my 4 mill long rod crank. I had to get domes that were cut for blaster pistons.

795's are a mock up of blaster pistons but made in stock banshee sizes. They are not stock banshee pistons! Prior to 795's, anybody getting a longrod (stroker or not) had to run blaster pistons. Since the smallest you can get a blaster piston is 66mm you would have to blow by several bores on your stock jugs. Once you're bored out over 66mm it doesn't matter if you buy blaster pistons or 795's.