need t5's and pod filters

LIke the title says, i need some toomey t5 pipes and pod filters. Perferably these kind http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDet...odFamilyId=6800

If anybody knows a place where i can get the pipes, filter and outwears for the filters in one place please let me know. I'd like to get the above in before next saturday so i can possibly break in my engine.

thanx.

Hey cody my T5 kit came in the mail yesterday put everything on except the jet kit. Didn't have time. I got all my stuff from rockymountainatv.com too....lol Almost ready for you to get me a sig i'm waiting on some more stuff to come in the mail.

Sounds good kaos.

I called majic racing and left a message....never got back to me that i know of. I never thought to order direct from toomey. I'll try them. thanx guys! hopefully ill have some pipes by next sat :)

edit* just called toomey and they are out of what i want. Said they get a shipment in every tuesday and i could be put on the list. Told them I'll wait. I rather order them from a place that has them in stock.

Edited by RagunCajun

Hey man whats up, you could order from Cascade Innovation.com they have everything an I bet you pay a lil less for the pipes an filters there than if you ordered from Toomey. Thats where im orderin my stuff from in a couple of weeks, everything in one stop. $539 for chrome T-5's

Ill give Cascade a call to see what they have in stock. Ill be going with pod filters instead of the toomey 2 in 1 filter. I dont need the jets cuz my juggs are on their way back from it's port job.