Any Old School FMF Pipe Pro's Out There ?

they dont have much bottom end but once you hit the power band they run pretty good. I used to have a set and loved them but i rode in the sand and i loved when the power band kicked in. They probably wont be to good for trail riding or anything like that.

just my .02cents

Well is your motor ported?

The gnarley and the fatty are newer pipes.

They originally started with only 2 pipes. The torque pipes, and the rev pipes. Then they came out with the original gold series pipes. After that it was the fatty, the sst, and the gnarley.

I also have a set of fmfs like that . Do you guys think they would out do the procuits on top end, I know that they are low end pipes so in my oppinion then the fmfs should out do the pros on top end. What do you guys think will i gain a little more speed by putting on the old fmfs. :biggrin:

I have a set of the fmf mid top pipes and i bought a set of fmf fattys and put on thinking they would be better. I rejetted and changed pilots and my old fmfs would still spank the fattys everywhere in the powerband if you ask me. Has anyone tried these back to back? I couldn't believe the difference I was shocked. Thanks Mike