never fails...

bentvalve

so i get my shaift shaft today(waiting in mail from sat)go like hell to garage get started. well cheapo me did not buy the tool to reinstall the clutch nut. well, we all know what happened next,i broke 2 ears off. so i thought i would start on the leager a-arm install w/the elka triple rates.man they look nice in the box. well i got the old off and then just start looking at the hubs the bearings are shot, and i also need brake pads. anyone want to take me out of my misery..lol. this thing is killing me. but atleast i know that when its done its all new and my bike won't be worth half of what i have in it. i will get some pics up tonight of progress.don russell

so i get my shaift shaft today(waiting in mail from sat)go like hell to garage get started. well cheapo me did not buy the tool to reinstall the clutch nut. well, we all know what happened next,i broke 2 ears off. so i thought i would start on the leager a-arm install w/the elka triple rates.man they look nice in the box. well i got the old off and then just start looking at the hubs the bearings are shot, and i also need brake pads. anyone want to take me out of my misery..lol. this thing is killing me. but atleast i know that when its done its all new and my bike won't be worth half of what i have in it. i will get some pics up tonight of progress.don russell

I definatly wanna see some progress pics of this build Don. Figure it like this though you will not get what you put into it but you will basicaly have a brand new race ready Yamaha Banshee. I think that is worth everything and then some. When you take that long ride you will agree :cool:

well i guess that i got a nice bonus at work. so i just purchased my brake pads/tied rods and ends. im in the process of ordering my new clutch basket. so i am going back i the garage to put the front together. pics later don