33mm ....go or no

They might be a little big for your motor since it is not ported. If you plan on porting the engine do that first then get the 33's. Nice thing about 33's is they work good on ported motors, and are still big enough if you ever decide to do a 4 mill stroker crank.

Yea I ran my mx ported banshee with 33's. I am running them on my 400cc 4mill now. They have lots of adjustability. They are a great carb.

I guess it depends on your riding style. If you ride on the pipe then I would go with 33's. If your more concerned about going from idle to getting on the pipe then you should probably go with 28'smm or a 4 stroke atv :laugh: .

If it i me I would get the 33's.

Yea I ran my mx ported banshee with 33's. I am running them on my 400cc 4mill now. They have lots of adjustability. They are a great carb.

I guess it depends on your riding style. If you ride on the pipe then I would go with 33's. If your more concerned about going from idle to getting on the pipe then you should probably go with 28'smm or a 4 stroke atv :laugh: .

If it i me I would get the 33's.

i just picked up a 34mm carb 2 into 1 i have a stock motor. i am going to be running it just like that until this winter when i will put a new top end with cool head and trail port it. i am putting it on this week i will let you know how it works.