Intake Manifold

Since my right side stock intake has to be replaced, I'm thinking that I might goto something different and eliminate the ports for the cross over tube, or boost bottle and goto a billet intake. My local shop has them for $119. The stock ones are around $90 for the extra $20 or $30 bucks I eliminate the cross over.

Any suggestions or comments?

Majicmike intakes all the way!! I have them on my cub and they are going on the wifes bike very soon. PM majicmike here on HQ (hes in my friends so you can find him) or you can call him the 30th when he is back from memorial day. His phone number is in my signature.

I know the Boss intakes are very nice and I'm sure that MajicMikes are just as nice. I prefer the intakes with the built in crossover tube. I'm thinking about trying one from White Knuckle for my 39's.

i have the White Knuckle, my buddy has the Mod Quad and iv check out the Boss... they all look that same... i havent messured anything to see if there are diffrances or not but visually they look alike